Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) and halon are two Ozone-depleting Chemicals that China has shut-down 5 of its 6 remaining plants to reduce its production. China, India and South Korea are leading producers of the 2 Ozone depleting chemicals. This program was supported by UNEP to reduce products manufacturing that harm the ozone layer. The Montreal Protocol imposed a deadline 2010 to stop these chemicals manufacturing by funding 140 developping countries who uses these chemicals in their products. MOREP Medical Chapter initiative is to make Lebanon participation with this Protocol and to sort out harmful manufactures since ozone depletion increases the risk of Skin Cancer by 5.? MOREP president proposes to ban all OZONE harming products to push manufacturers to save the OZONE layer.
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- BILAG 2004 scoring scheme updated 2010: categories for renal component explained
- Abi Saab, morep president, addressing to activists: save the Earth.
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antarctic treaty. MOREP for further research development under U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis