?Head of the Movement of Reform and Environment Program supports the Newsletter signed by the president of Association of Lebanese Industry Mr Fadi Abboud entitled Lebanon’s Place Under The Sun. Dr Abi Saab said that to push up the economical growth, a well based reform should start as soon as possible, sustaining investment in innovation of science, universities, engineering, and technologies so far… to facilitate local companies growth. Few of them are closing because of the deficient economical politics reform …. We should be smart and not waste time, seizing opportunities, develop adequate reform and provide Jobs… which will rise standards of living and decrease the minimum requirement to live. MOREP SPOKESMAN.??
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antartica treaty for research. MOREP for further reasearch development under the U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis
- Assadour, a special interview
- Environmental concerns and medical waste, a MOREP action
- Waste to compost: a MOREP action