MOREP president’s agenda during Dr Abi Saab stay in Lebanon last week, was to increase the coalition backing MOREP principles. Guests host?of 30 environmentalists followed by meeting and discussion about the previously announced issues. Other Guests?met at Mazraat’ Bani Saab, from Becharr? Ing. Walid?Tawk, from Ehden?caza Ing. Badoui Bakhos, from Becharreh caza Pharmacyst Toni Youssef discussing the MOREP coalition. Plan for environment actions was discussed with Pr. Wilson Rizk and?Dr. Joseph Fares; for the Morepists Press with Ing. Joe Rahm? and Raymond Sahyoun. Other guests were received from A.U.B. Mr. Sarmad Nabti, Ahmad and Afif representing the Lebanese Student Coalition movement met at Riviera Club as well as Cheikh Sayed Stephan with 5 other supporters from Kfar Sghab. On this occusion Dr Abi Saab congratulates the Lebanese Army for the Army National?Day. MOREP Spokesman.
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antartica treaty for research. MOREP for further reasearch development under the U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis
- Assadour, a special interview
- Environmental concerns and medical waste, a MOREP action