?MOREP President asking experts, activists, corporate leaders and government officials to push for humanitarian assistance as it is crucial for maintaining a normal life. As the climate change is reaching a non-recoverable point, among the measures recommended by MOREP is to improve transportation systems, elaborating tighter building codes, financing for energy-efficiency investments. Incineration and electrical production system should be changed towards other source of electricity such as sun power, water turbines etc. FROM THE MOREP’s Spokesman.?MOREP?
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- BILAG 2004 scoring scheme updated 2010: categories for renal component explained
- Abi Saab, morep president, addressing to activists: save the Earth.
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antarctic treaty. MOREP for further research development under U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis