Comment of MOREP’s Head on the UN General Assembly on next week session against poverty. To Reach the Millennium Development Goals as a set of global antipoverty targets Dr Abi Saab raises the implication of partnership of private sector with the help of UNDP. This should carry out national development strategies for reaching these said Goals. They should cover eradicating extreme poverty and hunger, achieving universal primary education, promoting gender equality, reducing child mortality, improving maternal health, combating HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases, ensuring environmental sustainability, reducing the air and water pollution, preventing deforestation, and fostering a global partnership for development. Dr Abi Saab stressed out on environment sector education that could be achieved by a special educational program set by UNEP.?
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- BILAG 2004 scoring scheme updated 2010: categories for renal component explained
- Abi Saab, morep president, addressing to activists: save the Earth.
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antarctic treaty. MOREP for further research development under U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis