?Nations Poverty in vulnerable countries are widening in importance MOREP reports today that vulnerable countries are those implicated in war, communism system, religious system or dictatorial system, arms excessive budgets, most of them located around the equator and Asia, under economic boycott. They are mired in deep poverty as living standards deteriorate. MOREP’s Humanitarian Chapter asks the international industrial countries to make a clear system of helping these population before getting worse. Dr ABi Saab comments that one of the pathway is the use of cloned agriculture gene for just this reason even though it is against the nature. Wild wheat cloned gene could boost the nutritional value of bread helping to fight the world hunger. This cloned gene as declared by the U.S. Department of Agriculture is not modified and using just the wild wheat. MOREP’s Humanitarian Chapter asks to put a clear system to help these vulnerable countries and not to use this development for commercial target.??
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- BILAG 2004 scoring scheme updated 2010: categories for renal component explained
- Abi Saab, morep president, addressing to activists: save the Earth.
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antarctic treaty. MOREP for further research development under U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis