Dr Abi Saab said that ?political conditions are now more favorable for a new set of political round table and/or a new government than they have been for a long time?. He added that ?political leaders in Lebanon should clearly demonstrates their commitment to the Lebanese population seeking peaceful process of negotiation. Messages stressing both the importance and the urgency of concluding the negotiations have been coming in from all sides, including the highest political levels”. He added that since the beginning of the year, MOREP has witnessed a number of developments, starting with an increasing level of political engagement and clear signals of renewed commitment to a successful action. From MOREP’s Head Office spokesman. MOREP?
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antartica treaty for research. MOREP for further reasearch development under the U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis
- Assadour, a special interview
- Environmental concerns and medical waste, a MOREP action