MOREP’s President Dr ABi Saab declaration today consistently pushes for a code of corporate social responsibility “CSR” in private sector companies, as part of PARIS 3 conference, ranging from responsible globalization to promoting human rights and fighting corruption, launching such initiative to embed this practice in Lebanon. The project will assist the integration of social and environmental concerns in business operations and in corporate interaction with government, trade unions, business associations and communities on a voluntary basis. The main objective is to? implement CSR practices, which is a vehicle for harmonization, social cohesion and improving competitiveness. This will address both local and foreign enterprises in the EU, Australia, US and? Arabic countries in cooperation with national and regional partners. Business networks with developed countries? will contribute through exchange of experience and good practices. From MOREP Head Office’s spokesman.?MOREP?
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antarctic treaty. MOREP for further research development under U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis
- Assadour, a special interview
- Environmental concerns and medical waste, a MOREP action