[ In a message marking the International Day for Tolerance, United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan today stressed the key roles that education and a responsible media can play in preventing the spread of hatred. ?Recent years have witnessed a sharp rise in intolerance, extremism and violence across the world,? he declared. ?This disturbing trend is fuelled, in part, by a growing tendency to articulate differences in terms of identity rather than in terms of opinions or interests.] ON this International Day of Tolerance Dr Majid ABi Saab heading the Morepists meeting stated that brutality and violence because simply of differences in identity should stop in this world between communities. We must each participate to uphold the principles of tolerance. In that matter Dr ABi Saab said that Pluralism and mutual respect should be on a top of our communications and in everyday education with media and educational establishments supports.
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- BILAG 2004 scoring scheme updated 2010: categories for renal component explained
- Abi Saab, morep president, addressing to activists: save the Earth.
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antarctic treaty. MOREP for further research development under U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis