Responding to the depletion of fish stocks and degradation of fragile marine habitats in many parts of the world, the United Nations General Assembly called on States to take immediate action to reverse the situation and protect vulnerable deep sea ecosystems. MOREP asking to act on the Lebanese Mediterranean sea and the COTE D’Ivoire to pull out fuel and toxic material respectively from the deep sea to preserve the deep sea ecosystem.
Hashtags’ MOREPAgriculture Air Pollution Awards Books Broadcast charity Civil War Climate Change CO2 CO2 emission COP15 CSR Culture Development Economics Ecosystem Ecotourism Education Election Environment Global Warming Humanity Liberty Medical Chapter Middle East Peace Middle east Politics MOREP actions MOREPISTS MOREP NEWS Natural reserve News Petition Politics Poll Pollution Reform RELIGIONS Science Secular System UN Vote Waste
Most recent articles
- United For Lebanon: Under Barcelona treaty for the Mediterranean sea, UNEP responds to our quest for the Costa Brava landfill and marine waste.
- Civil movement press conference in Lebanon: United to save the mediterranean sea from “Corrupted” landfill waste on sea banks.
- Dr Abi Saab, MOREP president for medical research on Al Jazeera Mubasher.
- Antartica treaty for research. MOREP for further reasearch development under the U.N.
- Abi Saab on talk show: Medical awareness program with Al Jazeera TV
- Zareh Hadajian: Architect in the line of Art
- Laila Fakher, a business developer of Intermediate company at City Scape
- COP 21 Analysis
- Assadour, a special interview
- Environmental concerns and medical waste, a MOREP action