Low Energy Light Bulb Breaks: Warning From MOREP Environment Chapter

What To Do In Case Of Low Energy Light Bulb Breaks:

Since it contains?the high?toxic chemical?Mercury, a break of the lamp is very dangerous. You should directly get out from the room for 15 minutes the time of the residue to?be stable on the ground, taking care not to step on the shards of?glass littering the floor.
Try not to inhale dust from broken bulb.
Not To use a vacuum cleaner since it spread the toxic mercury to other rooms.
Put on a rubber gloves and seep the debris into a dustpan.
Place the remain in a plastic bag and seal it.
Do not put the bag in normal household dustbin.
Place it inside of recycling toxics bin for battery which also contain mercury.

About admin

Hardly working for a safe environment including politics to give our grandchildren a better future.
This entry was posted in MOREP NEWS and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.